cuz for the most part, mainstream america is caught up in music that has no merit. All ya have to do is look pretty, dance a lil, and put out sh@tty music and you can be a POP star or win american idol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rs-I...elated&search=
YouTube - Ari Koivunen - Hear My Call
scorpions cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iHaK...elated&search=
whitesnake cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXV9Y...elated&search=
Zep civer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPqI...elated&search=
how come American Idol couldn't have more contestants like this or for that matter ANY like this
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
cuz for the most part, mainstream america is caught up in music that has no merit. All ya have to do is look pretty, dance a lil, and put out sh@tty music and you can be a POP star or win american idol.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
at year end or whatever, they should do a World Idol.. all the different idol shows they have, take all the winners of that year.. do a month challenge.. Could make for some interesting shows.. and some def good music
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=507325
somebody made a top 10 rock idols from the world.. check it out
Bookmarks